Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Reflection

By doing this blog, I have gain lots of experience which I never had before. By blogging, it basically thought me the aspects of Media Publishing issues which I did not consider in a blog creation. I began from the very basic of designing principles, layouts till the core of compositions. This eventually increased my knowledge regarding media publishing and the essentials of designing a blog better.

Before this, I had a personal blog. Honestly, after learning much about the course and also the theories by many authors, i come to realise that my personal blog has many mistakes from the colour, text colours and also the structuring of my blog. However, I can now apply most of my understood theories that have been thought into good use to improve to a better blog.

Furthermore, I have understood clearly in how to blog ethically rather than just simply placing any issues which could cause problems. I am thankful that I have this opportunity to be able to learn all the media publishing theories and also the proper methods of using them. Therefore, hopefully the next time I create a blog, it will be a better blog than before thus also meeting all the criteria of having a proper blog.

No comments: